Do you ever find it hard to remember how you ever found the time to have your kids in the first place?
Do you ever find yourself completely sapped with exhaustion, but still feel as though you haven't done half the things you needed to get done today?
Well Great Ideas for Tired Parents is a book for you. Whether you are a working, at-home, single, married or step parent, Michael Grose has designed this guide to help you reclaim some of yourself and your time in order to feel better within yourself and actually be a better parent too. Great Ideas for Tired Parents is full of practical ideas and examples of how to take control over the way you live - and prevent the demands of others from completely swamping you.
Michael Grose takes takes tired parent readers through these essential parenting how-tos:
* How to recharge your batteries and maintain yourself as a person
* How to deal with a partner who has a different approach
* How to keep your cool in a crisis
* How to talk and become friends with your children
* How to get children to help
* How to know what's a real worry and what's a myth
* And how to enjoy your kids and your life!
He provides easy to use strategies that really work, even when you feel right at the end of your tether. How do you deal with whingeing? When will routines work against you? How do you get kids to go to bed - and stay there! Michael Grose has all the answers you need.